This information is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
When you turn over the pages of vironline.com you use our services; when you continue to navigate you consent to the collection of certain data. This page is meant to inform you of which data is collected, why it is collected and how it is used.
Personal data that needs to be processed
Use of the website by users, implies full and implied acceptance of the provisions set forth in this page. For technical, security and statistical purposes, this website automatically collects information on accesses, that is stored electronically and processed solely for the aforementioned purposes. According to the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, V.I.R. S.P.A. shall process data in compliance with principles of legality, fairness, transparency, restriction of purpose and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction thereof;
Information systems and software procedures we rely upon to operate the website vironline.com acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning, the transmission whereof is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be related to identified data subjects; however, because of its very nature, it might allow user identification after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or domain names of computers used by users connecting to this website.
Data provided by users
This data is demanded when filling in contact forms or forms where information is sought, if any, during the registration phase, to use our services or to apply for a job position. Consent to the processing of data will be requested pursuant to the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679. Users’ denial to provide that data shall prevent us from satisfying any such requests.
The following is the list of data requested:
- Information to be provided on the contact form: Name, email address.
- Data relating to the ‘Work with us’ form: Name, Surname, Birthdate, Birthplace, Address, Town, Province, Zip Code, Telephone/mobile phone, Email, Job Position applied for, Curriculum.
Third party data
While using our service, the processing of Personal Data of third parties might occur, sent by you to the manager of service. In the latter instance, you shall act in a capacity as independent data controller, and shall be subject to all obligations and responsibilities provided for by law. In this respect, you shall hold V.I.R. S.P.A. fully harmless from any dispute, claims, damages arising from processing, etc. which VIR S.P.A. may receive from third parties whose Personal Data has been processed by reason of your utilization of service in breach of any applicable Personal Data Protection rules and regulations. In any case, should you provide or otherwise process Personal Data of third parties while using our service, you shall here and now guarantee – and take all related responsibility therefor – that the aforementioned specific processing is made on adequate legal grounds (for example, the interested party’s consent) pursuant to Art. 6 of the Regulation that justifies the processing of the information in point.
Under 16’s data
If you are under 16 you are not allowed to provide your personal data nor may you register on vironline.com, and we shall not take any responsibility for any untrue information you shall provide. Should our checks prove the existence of untruthful statements made by you, we shall delete with no delay all personal data we have received from you.
Data controller makes the page ‘Work with us’ available for you to examine job opportunities open at V.I.R. S.P.A. and reserves to consider applications received for HR recruitment and selection purposes. Curricula received may be stored and reconsidered for future job positions that fit applicants’ profile. Applicants may object to the processing of their Personal Data at any time by writing to email@example.com.
You are invited to include in your CV a statement whereby you consent to the processing of your Personal Data for recruitment purposes and not to include any Sensitive Personal Data (such as your state of health, and religious, philosophical or political beliefs) unrelated to the job position you are applying for.
Data controller and processor is the legal representative of V.I.R. S.P.A. Via Circonvallazione, 10 – 13018 Valduggia (VC) Italy – Tel. +39.0163.47891 – Fax +39.0163.47895 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data is collected in compliance with applicable rules and regulations, with respect, in particular, to security measures required under Art. 32 of GDPR for the processing thereof by computer, manual and automated means and for reasons strictly connected with the stated purposes and in any case in a manner that ensures the security and confidentiality of data.
Personal Data shall be stored on paper and/or on electronic/computer media and for the time necessary to meet the stated purposes, in compliance with privacy law and rules and regulations in force.
Data collected as part of providing the service may be shared with:
- Companies in charge of functions strictly connected with and useful for the technical operation of this website, such as hosting service providers, companies providing storage, administrative, payment and billing services, companies associated with V.I.R. S.P.A. or companies that provide technical components for the provision of some functionalities of the website.
- Administrative and legal entities and authorities to fulfil law requirements.
Personal Data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by any of our service providers. In the latter instance, we make sure that data is transferred in compliance with the laws in force and an adequate level of Personal Data Protection is ensured on the basis of an adequacy decision on standard clauses set by the European Commission.
Personal Data shall never be transferred or sold to third parties.
Rights of data subjects
All natural persons who use our services may:
- Obtain from data controller, at any time, information on the existence of their personal data, the origin of same, any processing purposes and methods and, where existing, they may be granted access to Personal Data and information as defined in Article 15 of GDPR.
- Order the updating, rectification, supplementing, erasure or restriction of processing where any conditions of Article 18 of GDPR are met, and the anonymization of personal data or prohibition of any processing in breach of law, including instances in which storage is unnecessary considering the purposes for which data has been collected and/or later processed.
- Object to the processing of their data, in full or in part, on lawful bases, regardless of whether any such collection and processing is for commercial information or mailing of advertising or direct sale materials’ purposes, or to carry out market research or commercial communication. Users have also the right to revoke their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation.
- Receive their personal data provided willingly and actively or through the use of service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable on electronic devices, and transmit it to another data controller without hindrance.
- Lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority for personal data protection.
We may update this privacy notice. Wherever substantial amendments are made by Data Controller to the use of personal data of data subjects, the former shall provide notice thereof by publishing them on its pages or by alternative or similar means.
Users having any question or request on Personal Data and privacy practices, can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated on 24/05/2018.